Wellbeing at 360 degrees
Dolce Vita Spa is a new concept of wellness intended as a way of life based on the following 5 principles.
1. Movement, light or heavy physical activity according to one's personality. The state-of-the-art Technogym machines available in the fitness room allow for a balanced and safe training, with personilized programmes, ideal to get rid of muscular tensions and eliminate toxins before starting the proper wellness circuit.
2. Detox, that is cleansing the body inside-out in two phases:
wellness circuit with sauna, bio-sauna, Turkish bath, Kneipp programme, emotional shower with chromotherapy, ice-fall, Jacuzzi and large indoor, heated swimming pool with water falls and jets. Relaxation area at the end of the circuit.
natural drinks. Let our staff recommend you the best freshly squeezed juice for vitamines and anti-oxydants or the herbal tea most suitable for your constitution and temperament.
3. Salus per aquam: swimming pool, hydro-massage, emotional shower... All the benefits of water not only for the body, but also for the mind and soul, for a deep wellbeing.
4. Good food, that is a balanced nutrition, rich in fruits and vegetables. But you can also enjoy, every now and then, tagliatelle or piadina bread just not to loose contact with the local rich specialities. At the Monnalisa Restaurant, a wide selection of meat and seafood recipes or vegetarian dishes with fresh products delivered by the nearby farm belonging to the Batani Family.
5. Mens sana, a mental attitude to psycho-physial wellbeing. Take some time for yourself, enjoy relaxation moments by yourself, your friends, at the gym, in the nature or simply do something that you particularly like.
Dolce Vita Spa, a space of harmony, colors, flavours and manual skills for personalized treatments that "feed" the five senses. Face and body beauty treatments with Babor products; beauty treatments and massages with Pac products, hand-made in Kérala, India, with the purest ingredients.
Upon your arrival at the spa, our staff will welcome you and introduce you to the wellness center services. Then you will be asked to smell the scent of 4 roses, each one set in a vase containing a mix of precious essential oils. Your choice will fall on the fragrance your body and mind most need in that moment and that will stay with you through the treatments at the Spa and for the rest of the day.
The Wellness programme
To prepare the skin to receive all the benefits of the treatment, the wellness circuit is highly recommended because of its relaxing, cleansing and detoxifying effects. Here follows the suggested sequence: shower, heated swimming pool with water falls; emotional shower, sauna, or bio-sauna and Turkish bath, ice falls, Kneipp therapy emotional shower and finally Jacuzzi. Minimum length of stay one hour, maximum two and a half.
The services in short
6 cabins for massages and personalized beauty treatments with high quality products, known worldwide.
Wellness programme with emotional shower, sauna, bio-sauna, Turkish bath, Kneipp therapy, ice-falls, Jacuzzi and large heated swimming pool (110m2). Relaxation area with herbal teas, fruit juices and biscuits corner.
Private Spa: mini Spa for the couple with Jacuzzi, Turkish bath and massage beds for two.
Fitness room with state-of-the-art Technogym machines. Upon request, personal trainer.
NailCare: manicure, pedicure, semi-permanent nail enamel.
Hairdresser: for him and her, for a perfect look, at the end of the Spa experience.
The Dolce Vita Spa Wellness Centre of the Grand Hotel da Vinci is open every day from 9.00 a.m. until 8.00 p.m., Saturday and Sunday until 9.00 pm (with flexible times for groups or special events). Access to the swimming pool from 8.00 a.m. until 10.00 p.m. Direct access from the guest rooms and dedicated entrance for non-hotel guests.
Upon your arrival at the Spa reception, our staff will welcome you and hand you our Spa set (bathrobe and rubber slippers) and provide you with all the information relevant to the wellness circuit. It is is compulsory to wear a swimming costume.
Our proposal includes:
- access to the Wellness Centre Dolce Vita Spa with Technogym fitness room, large heated swimming pool and wellness circuit; relaxation area with herbal teas, fresh fruit and vegetable juices and healthy snacks.
- Dinner at the Monnalisa Restaurant with a four course menu, dessert included, based on tasty vegetarian recipes. Mineral water and coffee are included. € 65,00 per person (wines excluded). Upon reservation only.
Our proposal includes:
- access to the Wellness Centre Dolce Vita Spa with Technogym fitness room, swimming pool and wellness circuit; relaxation area with herbal teas, fresh fruit and vegetable juices, a wide selection of cakes and petit fours prepared by our maître pâtissier, strawberries and a glass of sparkling Italian wine.
- Dinner at the Monnalisa Restaurant with a seafood five course menu, dessert included, (mineral water and coffee are included).
€ 85,00 per person (wines excluded). Upon reservation only.
The two proposals do not include massages nor beauty treatments or hairdresser that must be booked in advance. Upon request, quotations for overnight stay.
1. Lowest price guaranteed