BARS & RESTAURANTS
- THE AMERICAN BAR
- THE RESTAURANTS "LA DOLCE VITA" AND "LA DOLCE VITA AL MARE"
The subtle refinement typical of the Grand Hotel Rimini is particularly tangible in the ancient ballrooms hosting today the restaurant La Dolce Vita open all year.
Hints of “la belle époque” are in the parquet flooring, in the mirrors and in the magnificent, slender columns of the reception rooms. There, famous politicians, actors and actresses, aristocrats, scientists, writers, etc, have followed one another in a whirl of events that have made the history of Italy. And history still goes on…
In summer months, the restaurant opens up to the magnificent terrace which is surrounded by a garden of centennial trees, and becomes the setting to fabulous dinner-dances under a starry sky, on the backdrop of the famous Liberty façade.
The bar of the beach restaurant “La Dolce Vita al Mare” is open since the morning for late breakfasts, snacks and aperitifs. For lunch at the restaurant, rich buffet of starters, salads, pasta dishes, fish and meat dishes with a big home-made dessert buffet to finish off the lunch on a sweet note.
Claudio Di Bernardo, the Chef, and his brigade can prepare the ideal menu for any kind of event: from the romantic dinner for two, to the big wedding reception, from the business lunch, up to the most prestigious gala dinner. The chef’s versatile cuisine, for small and large numbers, the refined dishes inspired by his philosophy have been delighting the habitués of our restaurant for years. Desserts prepared by our chef pâtissier are worth mentioning as they are home-made and delicious. As for the wines and spirits, suggested with grace and professionalism by our wine waitress, the list is particularly rich.
- Lobby Bar: the tea time, aperitifs, cocktails, long drinks, the small à la cart menu, the tasty appetizers and snacks.
- The "La Dolce Vita" restaurant
- The "La Dolce Vita al Mare" restaurant and bar on the beach for breakfast and buffet lunch
- Breakfast on the terrace by the pool in the summer
- Wide choice of à la carte dishes
- The famously rich "Regal Grand Buffet"
- A-la-carte menus
- Vegetarian and gòluten free cuisine upon request
- Prestigious wine and spirits list
- Sigars selection in an elegant humidor