On the wide beaches of Rimini, Cesenatico, Milano Marittima and Cervia, on the romantic shores of the lake of Acquapartita on the Appenines or in the charming town of Cluj-Napoca in Romania, the 11 hotels of the Batani Select Hotels group, owned by the Batani family, offer the best in hospitality. The refined and attentive style of the family reflects in every detail to meet the expectations of both holiday-makers and business people. With passion and entrepreneurial spirit, Antonio Batani has created, over the decades, an exclusive and varied hospitality offer. The beautifully decorated rooms, the wide indoor and outdoor spaces of each hotel perfectly combine with the high oenogastronomy and excellent service.
For your memorable holiday or your made-to-measure event, a wide choice of spaces and personalised services
- Locations at the seaside, on the hills and abroad
- Historical and refined, modern or design settings.
- 11 hotels, of which 8 hosting also meetings and events, with more than 800 rooms and 50 multipurpose, modular conference rooms.
- Wide spaces and several outdoor team building and training offers.
- Organization of meetings right on the beach, in fully equipped, dedicated areas.
- Wellness centres inside the hotels.
- Possibility of hosting big events in Milano Marittima where the group’s hotels are close to one another.
- Excellent oenogastronomy based on genuine local products coming directly from the Batani family’s farm.
- Highly professional event planner’s exclusive service for made-to-measure events.
- Multilingual hostess service, interpreters and translators, fashion modelling available upon request.
- During the summer, a rich and varied musical entertainment with pianobar, live orchestras, and dinner dances. For the little ones, the kids' club organises plenty of activities both on the beach and inside the hotels: keep fit sessions, dance school, table tennis, tennis and beach volley-ball tournaments, etc.
Select Hotels Collection - CHINESE VERSION
Think Business differently - CHINESE VERSION